Truly innovative mascara wand and formula for instantly voluminous lashes.
Looking for a mascara that truly makes a difference? Mascara that is gentle on sensitive eyes? Look no further. Gone are the days of needing lash curlers, lash primer, and all the other unnecessary makeup tools. GERI G.’s b3 Mascara is here to save you time, space, and money while providing stronger, longer lashes.
GERI G.’s has developed a truly revolutionary mascara formula and wand for longer, healthier lashes.
B3’s mascara formula and wand produce incredible, nourishing results with weightless, flawless application without the clumpiness or flaking of most mascaras found on the market. B3 is also smudge resistant.
B3’s mascara wand was developed to provide length, volume, and lift to the top and bottom lashes. The wand’s ball tip is perfect for hard to reach inner and outer corners.
B3 Mascara contains GERI G.’s revolutionary Macromarine 5® complex of five different types of antioxidant-rich algae that aids in hair growth, moisturizes, and prevents the clogging of pores.
Check out the reviews for b3. You will be hooked.
- Sustainably sourced
- Streamline packaging, less waste, more product
- Shipments arrive in approx. seven working days
- Made in the USA
water, rose water, cera alba, carnauba wax, dimethicone, pvp, pelvetia canaliculata extract, stearic acid, acrylates/octylacrlamide copolymer, cetearyl alcohol&polysorbate 60, sorbitan isostearate, potassium hydroxide, glycerin, oleic acid, polyisorbutene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, phenoxyethanol, lauroyl lysine, ethylhexylglycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, cellulose gum, chlorphenesin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, crithmum maritimum extract, focus vesiculosus extract, hippophae rhamnoides extract, laminaria digitata extract, macrosystis pyrifera extract, panthenol, potassium sorbate. May contain: CI 77499
- Holding the brush horizontally, apply mascara on the top of the lash line to create a more defined upper lash line first.
- Holding the brush horizontally underneath the top lashes, draw the lashes from the outer corner of the eye outward.
- Holding the brush diagonally, catch hold of the lashes at the root and push them upward and outward. Then push the lashes from the inner corner of the eye toward the nose and up.
- Gently brush the lower lashes with the ball end of the brush for more separation and use the comb end of the brush for more deposit of mascara at the lash line.