GERI G. Classic Facial
Geri’s customized signature facial is great for all new clients as well as those who want to maintain cumulative results from the start. Geri knows that each person's skin is unique and therefore she evaluates your skin and with you discuss how best to achieve the results you desire. As a CNC, Geri will include in each facial a nutritional consult as part of your facial to help you better understand how you can master the transformation of your skin from the inside out.
Exfoliation, Extractions, hyfrequency (anti bacterial) treatment, Oxygen treatment as topical skin nourishment will treat your skin prior to 30 minutes of LED Light Therapy. Green-hyperpigmentation, Blue-anti bacteria, Yellow-Redness, Red-fibroblast/collagen boost.
Iontophoresis follows to ensure a penetration of anti-aging current to promote better circulation and vibrancy to the skin.
A lymphatic drainage and muscle stimulating massage is performed on the face and neck that stimulates blood flow and drainage of fluids resulting in a more restful appearance, reduced tension and a vibrant complexion.
For cumulative results Geri recommends facials every 4-6 weeks to maintain, build and help the skin de-age from the inside out.
All services are performed by Geri.
Length: 1.5 Hours
**If you need to cancel, you will receive a full refund any time prior to 48 hours from the scheduled appointment. If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment you will receive a refund of 75%.
PRE AND POST TIPS FOR YOUR FACIAL
- Drink plenty of plain water for proper hydration. My facials include using machines that require the skin to have plenty of hydration present at the time of treatment for maximum benefits and product penetration.
- Don't go bear skin into a facial. Wear sunblock at least for the car ride or walk to. 10 mins of unprotected skin can do damage and make your skin inflamed for the facial.
- Drink electrolytes, spring water and green tea after your facial for skin replenishing benefits.
- No heavy makeup after a facial. Enjoy your glowing skin or a little touch of GERI G. Glow.
- Avoid drinking dehydrating beverages such as coffee or alcohol. You skin will want to draw in as much hydration as possible right after the facial.
- Avoid sweating after your facial.
Using the right, supportive products on your skin will help it stay hydrated, receive oxygen and absorb nutrients effectively. The ingredients chosen for Geri G products are designed to protect your body’s largest organ, giving your skin key nutrients and creating a natural moisture barrier day and night. Scroll over the images below to see how each of these key ingredients deliver lasting results.
CO2 Treatment is based on the Bohr Effect. It instantly helps to increases oxygen in skin tissue and assist the skin with inflammation, texture and brightness.
LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy is based on research from NASA. LED helps the body rejuvenate the skin without any downtime and in minutes. GERI G. uses a four light panel customized to meet individual skin needs: fine lines and wrinkles, improving uneven skin tone, reducing pores size, brightening and rejuvenating the youthful look of your skin.