Feb 11 , 2019
Try Geri G.'s go to recipe for Cauliflower Risotto. Low carb, gluten free and lower fat with amazing flavor!
- 1 medium to large onion chopped
- 1 TBLS of Ghee or pasteurized Organic Butter or ½ of an Avocado
- 1 TBLS of chopped parsley
- 1 TBLS of chopped rosemary (optional)
- 3/4 cup of Pea Protein unsweetened milk
- 3 cups of Cauliflower (Can be frozen, shredded, or fresh. If preparing fresh cauliflower you must chop it up or chop in a food processor before cooking.)
Step 1. In a saucepan add ingredients 1-4 and keep stirring to avoid burning on a medium heat.
Step 2. Add pea protein milk and stir until milk has warmed up and steam is rising from the pan.
Step 3. Add cauliflower to the mix and stir several times until all the cauliflower is covered by the other ingredients and has become soft and creamy.
Step 4. Add Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste. Sprinkle a ½ of teaspoon to start of each.
Step 5. OPTIONAL DAIRY - Add ½ cup of grated Parmesan Cheese to the mix and stir till creamy texture.