Simplify your life and why less is more everyday.
It's time to move on to a more simplified way of living. Imagine having less to do and less on your list of must do.
Once you decide to simplify your life and desire a change how you look, feel and live. It takes consistency and one step at a time.
Everyday the body is in a constant state of healing, which is lead by change. We call this process TRANSCEUTICAL® LIVING “change through healing” and it is affected by what we eat, how we sleep, our daily movement, our daily reaction to stress, and what we put on our skin.
Recipe of Beauty:
Violife dairy free Feta and Olive Antipasti
( this recipe is non dairy- raw)
- Violife 100% Vegan Dairy Free Feta Cheese is dairy free lactose free, soy free, gluten free, and nut free. Contains B12 which is great for energy!
- Olives are one of natures beauty foods. What they do for our skin is remarkable. Olives help with cell regeneration, helps treat skin that is irritated and damaged. Dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, and wrinkles can benefit from olives.
- Kalamata Olives (which is what Is used in our recipe) are a good source of calcium, iron, copper, vitamin A and E all brilliant for the skin but they are also very heart friendly. ** look at your labels and avoid lactic acid soaked olives.
- Truffle Oil is a beautiful tasting ofessential fatty acids that are crucial for soft, smooth and well hydrated skin. When skin has essential fatty acids the visual signs of wrinkles and help to create an balanced skin.
- Organic Walnuts are abundant with antioxidants, especially Vitamin E. Vitamin E is the protector of inflammation in the skin and body and a great natural moisturizer internally that shows up on the outside
- Organic Lemon is source of Vitamin C and a natural anti fungal, anti inflammatory and assist in detoxification.
- Organic Thyme naturally increases blood flow and stimulates the removal of toxic buildup within the body and supports a more balanced complexion and less water buildup.
- Cracked Pepper is antibacterial and aids the skin with more oxygenation within the skin. Great to include with your meals, especially for those suffering with blemishes.