Smooth It & Lose It Body Treatment/Two Areas
Experience the Solitone body firming and cellulite reducing treatment, with nutritional coaching to achieve a healthier you!
The Lumicell touch uses two forms of energy from light therapy, infrared (850 nm) and magenta (660 nm) light. Infrared light is beneficial to your metabolism by helping your body activate stored energy in the fat cell to be used as energy. Magenta light brings anti-aging properties to your cellulite treatment with skin tightening benefits. Combined with vacuum subnormal massage, Lumicell Touch helps to enhance the drainage of toxins from the fat cells and the smoothing and softening of the skin.
You can decide which two areas you would like to treat during your appointment: arms, thighs, hips, or buttocks. Following the treatment.
Age and skin condition determine the number of treatments needed to achieve optimum results. 1-2 treatments a week are recommended. After 4 treatments a re-evaulation is done to determine treatment protocol going forward if needed.
Nutritional counseling is designed to help you learn how to achieve and maintain a healthier lifestyle and diet.
All services are performed by Geri.
Length per treatment: 1.5 Hours
**If you need to cancel, you will receive a full refund any time prior to 48 hours from the scheduled appointment. If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment you will receive a refund of 75%.
PRE AND POST TIPS FOR YOUR FACIAL
- Drink plenty of plain water for proper hydration. My facials include using machines that require the skin to have plenty of hydration present at the time of treatment for maximum benefits and product penetration.
- Don't go bear skin into a facial. Wear sunblock at least for the car ride or walk to. 10 mins of unprotected skin can do damage and make your skin inflamed for the facial.
- Drink electrolytes, spring water and green tea after your facial for skin replenishing benefits.
- No heavy makeup after a facial. Enjoy your glowing skin or a little touch of GERI G. Glow.
- Avoid drinking dehydrating beverages such as coffee or alcohol. You skin will want to draw in as much hydration as possible right after the facial.
- Avoid sweating after your facial.
Using the right, supportive products on your skin will help it stay hydrated, receive oxygen and absorb nutrients effectively. The ingredients chosen for Geri G products are designed to protect your body’s largest organ, giving your skin key nutrients and creating a natural moisture barrier day and night. Scroll over the images below to see how each of these key ingredients deliver lasting results.
CO2 Treatment is based on the Bohr Effect. It instantly helps to increases oxygen in skin tissue and assist the skin with inflammation, texture and brightness.
LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy is based on research from NASA. LED helps the body rejuvenate the skin without any downtime and in minutes. GERI G. uses a four light panel customized to meet individual skin needs: fine lines and wrinkles, improving uneven skin tone, reducing pores size, brightening and rejuvenating the youthful look of your skin.