Customize your Color Concealer. A little goes a long way with Color Concealer! 3 colors are better than one!
Create your perfect look by using all three concealers to perfect, highlight and contour your look. All three colors can be used on all skin tones and types.
- Light Concealer- neutral beige light- concealer and highlighter
- Medium Concealer- natural medium-concealer and mixer with foundation for custom blending for buildable coverage.
- Warm Concealer- both warm and cool undertones that are balanced for multi use as a contour, blender with foundation for neutralizing and concealing.
Fair to Light skin tones will use LIGHT concealer under the eyes, corner of the inside of the eye and on the nasal labial folds from the nose to the mouth. This subtle effect will give a soft pore less effect on the skin. MEDIUM concealer is used as a contour on the eyelids to help cover blue or red, sides of the nose if needed for slimming the area and WARM as a contour under the cheek bones, jawline, forehead and nose.
Medium skin tones will use MEDIUM concealer under the eyes to create balance and cover any discoloration under the eyes. MEDIUM and LIGHT concealer may be mixed for in between skin tones. Used both under the eyes and or as a contour. WARM concealer is used to sculpt the cheeks and is great to mix with GLOW as a creamy bronzer on the high points of the face.
Warm skin tones will use the WARM concealer under the eye. LIGHT, MEDIUM and WARM can be mixed together if needed to achieve a one shade lighter color of perfection. Warm skin tones can vary so don’t be afraid to use light with warm depending on your undertones being more fair to medium. MEDIUM and WARM can be used for contour under the cheeks, forehead and nose.
- Customize your colors by mixing any of the concealers together for your own unique color.
- Mix foundation with any concealer for customizing/color matching/ texture.
- Add GLOW to any concealer to create an instant highlighting effect to place on the high points of the face (outside corner of the outer if eyes are far apart.
- Inside of the corner of the eye if eyes are close set.) apply GLOW and Seamless concealer.
- Add Skin Reboot to any concealer on or off the skin if more hydration is needed in the formula.